Trip Alert profiles cannot be deleted/removed from our database. No longer active Trip Alert profiles can be marked as inactive. If you are a traveler, please email the help desk for assistance. If you are a travel agent, you can disable alerting by unchecking the Send Alerts box in their Trip Alert Profile in the Agent Advantage console.
Articles in this section
- How do I look up an Itinerary in the Agent Advantage console?
- How do I view the alerts for an itinerary?
- How do I change the branding or verbiage used for my messaging?
- What is the process for a traveler to Opt-in to receive messaging?
- How can I exclude an email address on a PNR?
- How can I tell if a Traveler has responded to the Opt-in invitation?
- How do I delete or remove a Trip Alert Profile in the Agent Advantage console?
- How do I delete a Trip Alert Profile?
- What makes an itinerary invalid?
- Why is the traveler not receiving a test message?