Trip Alert profiles cannot be deleted/removed from our database. No longer active Trip Alert profiles can be marked as inactive. If you are a traveler, please email the help desk for assistance. If you are a travel agent, you can disable alerting by unchecking the Send Alerts box in their Trip Alert Profile in the Agent Advantage console.
Articles in this section
- What are Trip Assist Resolution Reports?
- Do Trip Assist Issues Auto Expire?
- How do I cancel a Trip?
- How do I add an Agent At-Risk Email?
- How do I archive a Trip Group?
- What is a Trip Group Owner?
- How to update the ‘Send Traveler Alerts’ field at Trip Group level
- How can I update the Traveler Key in a Trip Alert profile?
- What is MCT and can I change its setting?
- How do I add admin users to Agent Advantage?