Trip Alert profiles cannot be deleted/removed from our database. No longer active Trip Alert profiles can be marked as inactive. If you are a traveler, please email the help desk for assistance. If you are a travel agent, you can disable alerting by unchecking the Send Alerts box in their Trip Alert Profile in the Agent Advantage console.
Articles in this section
- How can I tell if a Traveler has responded to the Opt-in invitation?
- How can Cirium send alerts on behalf of our email address?
- How are Traveler Profiles created?
- How do I archive or delete a Trip Group?
- What are Trip Assist Resolution Reports?
- Do Trip Assist Issues Auto Expire?
- How do I cancel a Trip?
- How do I add an Agent At-Risk Email?
- What is a Trip Group Owner?
- How to update the ‘Send Traveler Alerts’ field at Trip Group level
Article is closed for comments.