Unfortunately not. The full schedules go back to August 2003, where the sample weeks go back to January 2000. You can always look up the data available in Diio Mi and SRS Analyser on the Codes / Dates » Data Date Ranges page.
Articles in this section
- Is MCT used in the Schedule Itinerary Builder Report?
- Can you tell me more about the Schedule Mapper tool?
- Germany to Europe excluding Germany
- Airline designator controlled duplicate list
- Diio Schedules vs Airline Traffic reports
- What is the source of the data for the Mapper and Demographics Tools?
- Diio Schedule Extensions Process
- Diio and SRS Competitive Capacity File Downloads
- Overview: Schedule Reports in Diio Mi
- Flight Connections/Missed Connections Report & Circuity Setting