Turns is the number of aircraft turnarounds or the number of times the aircraft has disembarked its passengers after its arrival at a gate and is prepared for departure again.
Articles in this section
- Where do I get support with Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Why am I encountering an error when trying to access the Tableau Analytics site?
- How you calculate and measure the moment the plane move on/off block?
- Why I am seeing incomplete coverage in the Premium Analysis workbooks?
- How are Tracked Arrivals and Tracked Departures different from Tracked Flights?
- How do you define coverage and other fields such as flights, tracked, completion factor?
- What is the number of Turns at an airport?
- Why am I seeing discrepancies in the data represented in the free online monthly OTP report and within the Premium Airline Analysis workbooks?
- Why am I seeing discrepancies in the data between workbooks?
- Where can I find definitions of the data fields used in Tableau Workbook Reports?