The Level of Ops report under “Full Schedule Report” shows the total number of departures and arrivals throughout the day broken down by specified intervals of time (e.g. by half hour, by 10 minute interval, etc.).
Articles in this section
- Why do the totals for each seat class not add up to 'Seats - All Cabins'?
- What is 'Arr Flag'?
- What is the effective and discontinued date?
- How can the timing of my scheduled report impact the date range expected?
- How do I identify direct (non-stop) flights?
- How do you calculate the distance between airports?
- How can I download all my reports at the same time?
- New Diio Schedule Detail Report
- Diio Mi and SRS Schedule Itinerary Builder Report: A Pathfinder Web alternative
- How do I find historical schedule data for airlines that have merged or ceased operations?