The “Sample Week” schedule data depicts a "typical" (e.g. non-holiday) week for any given month, usually the 2nd or 3rd week of that month. Therefore, any service beginning at the end of a month should appear in the schedule the following month. It is the “standard” reference for Airline Planners: Full month Yr/Yr variances may be the sole fact that there are more weekends in a month in one year Vs the other, or that Holidays based on a lunar date will shift from one month to the other (Chinese New year, Ramadan or Easter are examples). The data in the Sample-Week Reports goes from January 2000 until 11 months ahead the actual month and it is updated weekly.
Articles in this section
- Germany to Europe excluding Germany
- Airline designator controlled duplicate list
- Diio Schedules vs Airline Traffic reports
- What is the source of the data for the Mapper and Demographics Tools?
- Diio Schedule Extensions Process
- Diio and SRS Competitive Capacity File Downloads
- Overview: Schedule Reports in Diio Mi
- Flight Connections/Missed Connections Report & Circuity Setting
- Recent Changes Report: Forward looking only how to build your own historical library
- Seat Counts: Traditional or Enhanced