The “Sample Week” schedule data depicts a "typical" (e.g. non-holiday) week for any given month, usually the 2nd or 3rd week of that month. Therefore, any service beginning at the end of a month should appear in the schedule the following month. It is the “standard” reference for Airline Planners: Full month Yr/Yr variances may be the sole fact that there are more weekends in a month in one year Vs the other, or that Holidays based on a lunar date will shift from one month to the other (Chinese New year, Ramadan or Easter are examples). The data in the Sample-Week Reports goes from January 2000 until 11 months ahead the actual month and it is updated weekly.
Articles in this section
- What is 'Arr Flag'?
- What is the effective and discontinued date?
- How can the timing of my scheduled report impact the date range expected?
- How do I identify direct (non-stop) flights?
- How do you calculate the distance between airports?
- How can I download all my reports at the same time?
- New Diio Schedule Detail Report
- Diio Mi and SRS Schedule Itinerary Builder Report: A Pathfinder Web alternative
- How do I find historical schedule data for airlines that have merged or ceased operations?
- Is MCT used in the Schedule Itinerary Builder Report?