TMCs receive published waivers from airlines as individual email notifications. Most likely, your travel agents aren’t able to keep up with the volume of published waivers from multiple carriers globally or during a large disruption. In fact, as we continue to add participating airlines to the waivers product, there are many waivers that would likely go unnoticed or without notification without our service. Additionally, you could be missing out on minimizing unused tickets and reductions in unnecessary change/cancellation fees. Knowing which of all your booked trips qualifies for a published waiver requires another action by an agent, if there is no automation. We’ve worked to simplify that process and create a structured feed that can be incorporated into agent workflows or be delivered as a notice directly to a traveler.
Articles in this section
- How is a Leg of a Trip defined?
- Do you offer agency branding of SMS text alerts?
- Do you support SMS trip alerts?
- Do you provide trip monitoring on passive air segments?
- Do you have data on policy exception waivers for COVID-19?
- How can I automate travel exception waiver matching?
- How do I cancel a Trip?
- Do you monitor No Show airline e-tickets?
- Which flight segment statuses do you typically retain?
- What is MCT and can I change its setting?