We can process airline schedules in the following formats: SSIM, SSM, EXCEL, PDF, XML, JSON, EMAIL.
Articles in this section
- What Is block time in an airline schedule and why does it matter?
- How frequently should I refresh my flight schedules?
- Who provides you with the schedules?
- Do you have truck schedules?
- How do you differentiate between airline IATA code duplicates?
- Who sees my schedules?
- Where to submit.....?
- Whom should I contact when applying for an IATA designator to submit my schedules?
- What schedules formats do you accept from airlines?
- Can you receive schedules which contain only ICAO code airport stations and ICAO code aircraft equipment?