Changes to airport standard MCTs need to be submitted to SSIM@iata.org. IATA will approve the changes and notify FlightGlobal, Airlines, and GDSs of the changes. FlightGlobal does not accept new or revised airport standard MCTs directly from the Airlines.
Articles in this section
- How frequently should I refresh my flight schedules?
- Who provides you with the schedules?
- Do you have truck schedules?
- How do you differentiate between airline IATA code duplicates?
- Who sees my schedules?
- Where to submit.....?
- Whom should I contact when applying for an IATA designator to submit my schedules?
- What schedules formats do you accept from airlines?
- Can you receive schedules which contain only ICAO code airport stations and ICAO code aircraft equipment?
- Does your database have schedules for charter, on demand, or taxi flights?