Changes to airport standard MCTs need to be submitted to SSIM@iata.org. IATA will approve the changes and notify Cirium, Airlines, and GDSs of the changes. Cirium does not accept new or revised airport standard MCTs directly from the Airlines.
Articles in this section
- When will a carrier's schedules become available for the next season?
- What is the difference between online and interline connections?
- Why can I not find Easyjet flights using the airline codes EJU and EZS
- Can you tell me more about Published Schedule data sources?
- What is a Virtual Airline?
- Why am I seeing a flight on the airline site but not in your schedules?
- How do I report airline schedule discrepancies?
- What Is block time in an airline schedule and why does it matter?
- How frequently should I refresh my flight schedules?
- Who provides you with the schedules?