It depends, if you’re here about managing traveler expectations, saving money and elevating your TMC’s service levels, then you will want to learn more about our solutions. If you’re not sure if your TMC purchases services from us, then you may want to first talk to them about how to gain access to published exception waivers or that you want to use our Travel Waiver Services.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer agency branding of SMS text alerts?
- Do you support SMS trip alerts?
- Do you provide trip monitoring on passive air segments?
- Do you have data on policy exception waivers for COVID-19?
- How can I automate travel exception waiver matching?
- Do you monitor No Show airline e-tickets?
- Which flight segment statuses do you typically retain?
- What is the difference between a PNR and airline confirmation number?
- Trip Assist - Issues UI Update
- What if one of my preferred airlines isn't available through Travel Waiver Services?
Article is closed for comments.