It depends, if you’re here about managing traveler expectations, saving money and elevating your TMC’s service levels, then you will want to learn more about our solutions. If you’re not sure if your TMC purchases services from us, then you may want to first talk to them about how to gain access to published exception waivers or that you want to use our Travel Waiver Services.
Articles in this section
- Do you monitor No Show airline e-tickets?
- Which flight segment statuses do you typically retain?
- Why did my traveler receive a Trip Reminder?
- What is the difference between a PNR and airline confirmation number?
- What if one of my preferred airlines isn't available through Travel Waiver Services?
- Why are you telling corporations to ask me (TMCs) for access to published exception waivers?
- How is this different from what my TMC does already?
- Why is my corporate client getting email from you?
- If I am a corporation who doesn’t buy anything from Cirium or FlightStats by Cirium, am I in the right place?