Airlines needing assistance with IATA code application should contact SupplierRelations@flightglobal.com
Articles in this section
- How do you differentiate between airline IATA code duplicates?
- Who sees my schedules?
- Where to submit.....?
- Whom should I contact when applying for an IATA designator to submit my schedules?
- What schedules formats do you accept from airlines?
- Can you receive schedules which contain only ICAO code airport stations and ICAO code aircraft equipment?
- Does your database have schedules for charter, on demand, or taxi flights?
- What is Maximum Connect Time?
- How can an Airline request concurrence?
- What is the Frequency in MCTs?