Frequency (Days of the week) are not used in MCTs, however, if the requested MCTs are effective for a specific time period (e.g. Summer 2018), we can add the MCTs for every occurrence during that time period.
Articles in this section
- How frequently should I refresh my flight schedules?
- Who provides you with the schedules?
- Do you have truck schedules?
- How do you differentiate between airline IATA code duplicates?
- Who sees my schedules?
- Where to submit.....?
- Whom should I contact when applying for an IATA designator to submit my schedules?
- What schedules formats do you accept from airlines?
- Can you receive schedules which contain only ICAO code airport stations and ICAO code aircraft equipment?
- Does your database have schedules for charter, on demand, or taxi flights?