Frequency (Days of the week) are not used in MCTs, however, if the requested MCTs are effective for a specific time period (e.g. Summer 2018), we can add the MCTs for every occurrence during that time period. Please see IATA MCT Chapter 8 for more details.
Articles in this section
- When will a carrier's schedules become available for the next season?
- What is the difference between online and interline connections?
- Why can I not find Easyjet flights using the airline codes EJU and EZS
- Can you tell me more about Published Schedule data sources?
- What is a Virtual Airline?
- Why am I seeing a flight on the airline site but not in your schedules?
- How do I report airline schedule discrepancies?
- What Is block time in an airline schedule and why does it matter?
- How frequently should I refresh my flight schedules?
- Who provides you with the schedules?
Article is closed for comments.