There is no industry standard for maximum connect times nor an industry database for that information. Maximum connect times are determined by each service provider/GDS that builds connects. Carriers will need to contact their service providers directly for their maximum connect time allowance.
Articles in this section
- Can you tell me more about airline and city code sources?
- Why can I not find Easyjet flights using the airline codes EJU and EZS
- Can you tell me more about Published Schedule data sources?
- What is a Virtual Airline?
- Why am I seeing a flight on the airline site but not in your schedules?
- How do I report airline schedule discrepancies?
- What Is block time in an airline schedule and why does it matter?
- How frequently should I refresh my flight schedules?
- Who provides you with the schedules?
- Do you have truck schedules?