There is no industry standard for maximum connect times nor an industry database for that information. Maximum connect times are determined by each service provider/GDS that builds connects. Carriers will need to contact their service providers directly for their maximum connect time allowance.
Articles in this section
- How frequently should I refresh my flight schedules?
- Who provides you with the schedules?
- Do you have truck schedules?
- How do you differentiate between airline IATA code duplicates?
- Who sees my schedules?
- Where to submit.....?
- Whom should I contact when applying for an IATA designator to submit my schedules?
- What schedules formats do you accept from airlines?
- Can you receive schedules which contain only ICAO code airport stations and ICAO code aircraft equipment?
- Does your database have schedules for charter, on demand, or taxi flights?