The “new seats” column and the “per cabin” columns to the right will always equal each other. The “trad seats” column may or may not match the new seats column based on the curation of the data.
Articles in this section
- New Diio Schedule Detail Report
- Diio Mi and SRS Schedule Itinerary Builder Report: A Pathfinder Web alternative
- How do I find historical schedule data for airlines that have merged or ceased operations?
- Is MCT used in the Schedule Itinerary Builder Report?
- Can you tell me more about the Schedule Mapper tool?
- Germany to Europe excluding Germany
- Diio Schedules vs Airline Traffic reports
- What is the source of the data for the Mapper and Demographics Tools?
- Diio Schedule Extensions Process
- Diio and SRS Competitive Capacity File Downloads
Article is closed for comments.