The “new seats” column and the “per cabin” columns to the right will always equal each other. The “trad seats” column may or may not match the new seats column based on the curation of the data.
Articles in this section
- Germany to Europe excluding Germany
- Airline designator controlled duplicate list
- Diio Schedules vs Airline Traffic reports
- What is the source of the data for the Mapper and Demographics Tools?
- Diio and SRS Competitive Capacity File Downloads
- Overview: Schedule Reports in Diio Mi
- Flight Connections/Missed Connections Report & Circuity Setting
- Recent Changes Report: Forward looking only how to build your own historical library
- Seat Counts: Traditional or Enhanced
- Why is the ASK data in SRS Analyser different from what the airline reports?