The “new seats” column and the “per cabin” columns to the right will always equal each other. The “trad seats” column may or may not match the new seats column based on the curation of the data.
Articles in this section
- What is 'Arr Flag'?
- What is the effective and discontinued date?
- How can the timing of my scheduled report impact the date range expected?
- How do I identify direct (non-stop) flights?
- How do you calculate the distance between airports?
- How can I download all my reports at the same time?
- New Diio Schedule Detail Report
- Diio Mi and SRS Schedule Itinerary Builder Report: A Pathfinder Web alternative
- How do I find historical schedule data for airlines that have merged or ceased operations?
- Is MCT used in the Schedule Itinerary Builder Report?