We unfortunately don’t have any information in our Schedule reports on ATMs or Tonnage. However, the T100 Dynamic table report includes Cargo data in pounds. Please remember that T100 data lags by several months and the vast majority of cargo carriers do not provide their data, so not sure what we do have is going to be a complete picture.
Articles in this section
- How do you calculate distance in U.S. T-100?
- Why are some carriers' scheduled departures reported as 0 in the T-100 data?
- Cargo metrics in T-100
- Reporting DOT T-100 errors
- Overview of T-100 Reports
- Why can I not see Canada to International flights in the U.S. DOT T-100 reports?
- Is there a way to breakout cabins into premium and economy when looking at T-100 data?
- How do I run Cargo reports? I’m interested in learning the tonnage to/from ICT, and if possible, where the cargo is going and where it is from.
- How does Diio associate marketing carrier with operating carrier in T-100 data?
- What's the difference between Onboards and Enplanements?