The quoted lease rates are US dollar amounts representing a monthly payment.
Articles in this section
- Introducing Group Valuations Bulk Upload
- What is a Custom Specific Valuation
- Are the quoted Lease Rates given in US dollars or are they a percentage?
- How does Russia’s invasion of Ukraine affect the values of aircraft in Russia?
- Would a change in interest rates affect Ascend by Cirium’s Base Lease Rate forecast?
- Do historical values in the Ascend by Cirium database ever get retroactively changed?
- Do you provide Lease Rate opinions on business jet or business turboprop aircraft?
- Do you offer online valuations of Business Turboprop aircraft?
- What are the assumptions you consider in your engine valuations?
- Can online values be obtained for remanufactured aircraft and helicopters, including such types manufactured by Nextant Aerospace?