If your request for an application has been rejected, this could be due to a number of reasons:
1) You provided duplicate information. Your account is associated with an existing account you have with us.
2) You provided incomplete information in your account details section.
3) You provided inaccurate information in your account details section.
4) You provided an email address not associated with a verifiable business, government, or educational institution.
5) Your intended use of the data did not comply with the Cirium Terms and Conditions.
To edit your account details, please log in to the Cirium FlightStats Developer Center, then choose Account | Edit Account. You may edit these details about your company: Company Name, Address, City, State or Province, Postal Code, Country, Phone, URL, Product Interest, Intended Use for Data, and Industry.
Please allow two business days for our specialists to review your evaluation account request.
Article is closed for comments.