You can look up flights three days in the past and three days in the future. If you perform a flight look up it will be automatically saved under My Flights. Click on the My Flights icon at the bottom of the screen to see your recently search for flights. Then click on the flight of your choice to see additional flight details. Flights can be deleted on the My Flights screen (in Version 2.4 or higher) by selecting the Edit button in the upper right hand corner, then selecting a flight to delete. The Edit button is hidden if you have not yet searched for any flights or if you have deleted all of your flights. Flights are removed from your list automatically 24 hours after the flight is complete.
Articles in this section
- How do I use the iPhone Notification Center feature to see my current flights?
- What is the FlightStats Today widget?
- What is FlightStats for Apple Watch?
- How do I delete the FlightStats for iPhone application from my mobile device?
- How do I use the My Flights feature in FlightStats for iPhone?
- How does FlightStats for iPhone differ from FlightStats.com?
- How do I see the flight timeline in FlightStats for iPhone?
- How do I refresh the airline and airport data in FlightStats for iPhone?
- How do I enable/disable location services in FlightStats for iPhone?
- How do I show/hide codeshares in FlightStats for iPhone?