Please click the Settings icon at the bottom of the screen. You may then click Update Airports & Airlines at the bottom of the Settings page to refresh the available airport and airline data.
Articles in this section
- How do I use the iPhone Notification Center feature to see my current flights?
- What is the FlightStats Today widget?
- What is FlightStats for Apple Watch?
- How do I delete the FlightStats for iPhone application from my mobile device?
- How do I use the My Flights feature in FlightStats for iPhone?
- How does FlightStats for iPhone differ from FlightStats.com?
- How do I see the flight timeline in FlightStats for iPhone?
- How do I refresh the airline and airport data in FlightStats for iPhone?
- How do I enable/disable location services in FlightStats for iPhone?
- How do I show/hide codeshares in FlightStats for iPhone?