From the main menu, choose Flights, and then click the By Route tab. Enter the departure airport, the arrival airport, the date, and the airline (optional), then click Search. A list of available flights is displayed. Click on the flight of your choice to see more details.
Articles in this section
- How do I use the iPhone Notification Center feature to see my current flights?
- What is the FlightStats Today widget?
- What is FlightStats for Apple Watch?
- How do I delete the FlightStats for iPhone application from my mobile device?
- How do I use the My Flights feature in FlightStats for iPhone?
- How does FlightStats for iPhone differ from FlightStats.com?
- How do I see the flight timeline in FlightStats for iPhone?
- How do I refresh the airline and airport data in FlightStats for iPhone?
- How do I enable/disable location services in FlightStats for iPhone?
- How do I show/hide codeshares in FlightStats for iPhone?
Article is closed for comments.