To subscribe to a workbook press the Subscribe button. You may choose to subscribe yourself or someone else in your group. Select a Format type, then enter a subject line of your choosing, then a schedule for when to generate the report. You may send the sheet you are viewing or all sheets in the workbook. The scheduler will generate and email you the report. The image in your email may be clicked to return to the view within Tableau. From there you can export or interact with the view.
Articles in this section
- Why am I encountering an error when trying to access the Tableau Analytics site?
- How you calculate and measure the moment the plane move on/off block?
- Why I am seeing incomplete coverage in the Premium Analysis workbooks?
- How are Tracked Arrivals and Tracked Departures different from Tracked Flights?
- How do you define coverage and other fields such as flights, tracked, completion factor?
- What is the number of Turns at an airport?
- Why am I seeing discrepancies in the data represented in the free online monthly OTP report and within the Premium Airline Analysis workbooks?
- Why am I seeing discrepancies in the data between workbooks?
- Where can I find definitions of the data fields used in Tableau Workbook Reports?
- What is Haul Classification?