The Trips Import API allows you to load traveler itineraries into the FlightStats platform. An itinerary includes all the flights within a trip.
Articles in this section
- Should I use the FIDS API or Flight Status by Airport API?
- Why are some airline logos missing or incomplete in the FIDS API?
- Can I look up past flight schedules?
- Can we whitelist your IP address to ensure we receive alerts?
- Why can't I find certain flights in the Connections API?
- Can I connect to the APIs with a proxy?
- What are the HTTP Status Codes?
- Should customers download and install the FlightStats ssl certificate?
- Do you have a data dictionary?
- Why are there no translations for some airports?