The Agent Trip Alerts API notifies the agent when something of interest occurs with a traveler trip. An example is the agent receives an alert that a traveler is likely to miss a connection. This allows the agent sufficient time to optionally intervene on behalf of the traveler for such things as booking an alternate flight, modifying ground transportation pick-up schedule, arranging late hotel check-in, etc.
Articles in this section
- What is the Flight Features API?
- Should I use the FIDS API or Flight Status by Airport API?
- How do I use the Cirium Flex APIs?
- How do I register to use the APIs?
- Why are some airline logos missing or incomplete in the FIDS API?
- Can I look up past flight schedules?
- Can we whitelist your IP address to ensure we receive alerts?
- Why can't I find certain flights in the Connections API?
- Can I connect to the APIs with a proxy?
- What are the HTTP Status Codes?