The Agent Trip Alerts API notifies the agent when something of interest occurs with a traveler trip. An example is the agent receives an alert that a traveler is likely to miss a connection. This allows the agent sufficient time to optionally intervene on behalf of the traveler for such things as booking an alternate flight, modifying ground transportation pick-up schedule, arranging late hotel check-in, etc.
Articles in this section
- What is a Cirium API and when would I use one?
- What is the Flight Features API?
- Should I use the FIDS API or Flight Status by Airport API?
- Why am I matching multiple flights with the same flight number on the same day?
- Do you have a testing environment?
- Does your system retry after an alert delivery failure?
- How do I add authentication to my Alerts API callbacks?
- What is the alertType in a simulated alert?
- How do I use the Cirium Flex APIs?
- How do I register to use the APIs?