The Agent Trip Alerts API notifies the agent when something of interest occurs with a traveler trip. An example is the agent receives an alert that a traveler is likely to miss a connection. This allows the agent sufficient time to optionally intervene on behalf of the traveler for such things as booking an alternate flight, modifying ground transportation pick-up schedule, arranging late hotel check-in, etc.
Articles in this section
- How do I hide duplicate flights in the FIDS API response?
- Issues when using the "includeNewFields" extended option
- How do I retrieve a full day's worth of flight status for an airport?
- What is the default time window for the FIDS API?
- Can I be informed when the certificate on your site expires?
- How do I acquire unique identification for traffic from Cirium using the FlightStats Alerts API?
- What is your Merchant Category Code (MCC)
- How do you represent terminal and gate information?
- How should I determine a delay status?
- What is the Aircraft API?