The Traveler Trip Alerts API notifies the traveler when something of interest occurs with a trip. Examples include current flight status, possible missed connections, etc.
Articles in this section
- What is a Cirium API and when would I use one?
- What is the Flight Features API?
- Should I use the FIDS API or Flight Status by Airport API?
- Why am I matching multiple flights with the same flight number on the same day?
- Do you have a testing environment?
- Does your system retry after an alert delivery failure?
- How do I add authentication to my Alerts API callbacks?
- What is the alertType in a simulated alert?
- How do I use the Cirium Flex APIs?
- How do I register to use the APIs?