The Trip Status API provides access to the latest information about an itinerary and the current status of all flights within the trip.
Articles in this section
- How do I retrieve a full day's worth of flight status for an airport?
- What is the default time window for the FIDS API?
- Can I be informed when the certificate on your site expires?
- How do I acquire unique identification for traffic from Cirium using the FlightStats Alerts API?
- What is your Merchant Category Code (MCC)
- How do you represent terminal and gate information?
- How do you calculate delay?
- What is the Aircraft API?
- Is it safe to use my API credentials to authenticate my requests?
- How should I determine a delay status?