The Traveler Settings API allows you to specify individual traveler communication preferences in the FlightStats platform.
Articles in this section
- Can you deliver alert data via email if the URL is of the form smtp?
- API Rate Limits
- What are the different Connections API payloadTypes?
- How do I hide duplicate flights in the FIDS API response?
- Issues when using the "includeNewFields" extended option
- How do I retrieve a full day's worth of flight status for an airport?
- What is the default time window for the FIDS API?
- Can I be informed when the certificate on your site expires?
- How do I acquire unique identification for traffic from Cirium using the FlightStats Alerts API?
- What is your Merchant Category Code (MCC)