Formerly known as FlightStats APIs, these services supply flight information and data to leaders in the travel industry. These markets include mobile apps, airlines, airports, digital signage, and travel agencies. Please see:
Articles in this section
- What are the different Connections API payloadTypes?
- How do I hide duplicate flights in the FIDS API response?
- Issues when using the "includeNewFields" extended option
- How do I retrieve a full day's worth of flight status for an airport?
- What is the default time window for the FIDS API?
- Can I be informed when the certificate on your site expires?
- How do I acquire unique identification for traffic from Cirium using the FlightStats Alerts API?
- What is your Merchant Category Code (MCC)
- How do you represent terminal and gate information?
- How should I determine a delay status?