For many flights, we update status each minute. For many small, regional carriers, however, we poll them less frequently.
Articles in this section
- How do you represent terminal and gate information?
- How do I access the Data Drop UI?
- How do you calculate delay?
- Is it safe to use my API credentials to authenticate my requests?
- How should I determine a delay status?
- What are Multi-Segment Alerts?
- What is a Cirium API and when would I use one?
- Why am I matching multiple flights with the same flight number on the same day?
- Do you have a testing environment?
- Does your system retry after an alert delivery failure?