For many flights, we update status each minute. For many small, regional carriers, however, we poll them less frequently.
Articles in this section
- Should I use the FIDS API or Flight Status by Airport API?
- Why are some airline logos missing or incomplete in the FIDS API?
- Can I look up past flight schedules?
- Can we whitelist your IP address to ensure we receive alerts?
- Why can't I find certain flights in the Connections API?
- Can I connect to the APIs with a proxy?
- What are the HTTP Status Codes?
- Should customers download and install the FlightStats ssl certificate?
- Do you have a data dictionary?
- Why are there no translations for some airports?