An issue is created whenever a potential Trip Disruption has been detected by FlightStats based on your account configuration. Default triggers include Cancellations, Diversions, and Connection times that fall below 10 minutes. Check with your Trip Center system administrator to obtain a complete list for your agency.
Articles in this section
- What is a Trip Group Owner?
- Trips - How to update the field ‘Send Traveler Alerts’ at group level
- How can I update the Traveler Key in a Trip Alert profile?
- What is MCT and can I change its setting?
- How do I add admin users to Agent Advantage?
- What is the CUSTOMER_ID?
- What is a Trip Reference Number?
- How do I reprocess itineraries?
- What is my default alert configuration settings?
- Do you support schedule change alerts?