An issue is created whenever a potential Trip Disruption has been detected by FlightStats based on your account configuration. Default triggers include Cancellations, Diversions, and Connection times that fall below 10 minutes. Check with your Trip Center system administrator to obtain a complete list for your agency.
Articles in this section
- Will travelers still receive messaging if Opt-In is disabled?
- How are Trip Groups created?
- How do I look up an Itinerary in the Agent Advantage console?
- How do I view the alerts for an itinerary?
- How do I change the branding or verbiage used for my messaging?
- What is the process for a traveler to Opt-in to receive messaging?
- How can I exclude an email address on a PNR?
- How can I tell if a Traveler has responded to the Opt-in invitation?
- How do I delete or remove a Trip Alert Profile in the Agent Advantage console?
- How do I delete a Trip Alert Profile?