An issue is created whenever a potential Trip Disruption has been detected by FlightStats based on your account configuration. Default triggers include Cancellations, Diversions, and Connection times that fall below 10 minutes. Check with your Trip Center system administrator to obtain a complete list for your agency.
Articles in this section
- What is a Trip Reference Number?
- How do I reprocess itineraries?
- What is my default alert configuration settings?
- Do you support schedule change alerts?
- When do you start monitoring a trip?
- Will travelers still receive messaging if Opt-In is disabled?
- How are Trip Groups created?
- How do I look up an Itinerary in the Agent Advantage console?
- How do I view the alerts for an itinerary?
- How do I change the branding or verbiage used for my messaging?