An issue is created whenever a potential Trip Disruption has been detected by FlightStats based on your account configuration. Default triggers include Cancellations, Diversions, and Connection times that fall below 10 minutes. Check with your Trip Center system administrator to obtain a complete list for your agency.
Articles in this section
- How can I tell if a Traveler has responded to the Opt-in invitation?
- How can Cirium send alerts on behalf of our email address?
- How are Traveler Profiles created?
- How do I archive or delete a Trip Group?
- What are Trip Assist Resolution Reports?
- Do Trip Assist Issues Auto Expire?
- How do I cancel a Trip?
- How do I add an Agent At-Risk Email?
- What is a Trip Group Owner?
- How to update the ‘Send Traveler Alerts’ field at Trip Group level
Article is closed for comments.