Under the Trip Search tab, enter the record locator (example: A1B2C3) in the Record Locator field. Then click Search. Trips will display below the search bar if any matches are found.
Articles in this section
- How can the traveler Opt-in to receive messaging?
- How can I exclude an email address on a PNR?
- How can I tell if a Traveler has responded to the Opt-in invitation?
- How do I delete or remove a Trip Alert Profile in the Agent Advantage console?
- How do I delete a Trip Alert Profile?
- What makes an itinerary invalid?
- How do I add, modify, or use a Waiver?
- What is the FlightStats Waiver Service?
- Why is my browser no longer supported in Trip Center?
- What is the difference between Trip Outcome Reports and Trip Assist Reports?