Under the Trip Search tab, enter the record locator (example: A1B2C3) in the Record Locator field. Then click Search. Trips will display below the search bar if any matches are found.
Articles in this section
- New - Trip Alert Branding
- Why did my traveler receive a Trip Reminder?
- I am using a Travel Agency. Where can I login to my Trip Alert Profile?
- What are some best practices for managing issues with Trip Assist?
- What if I forgot my Trip Center password?
- How do I add users to Trip Center?
- What is the process for a traveler to Opt-in to receive messaging?
- How can I tell if a Traveler has responded to the Opt-in invitation?
- How do I add, modify, or use a Waiver?
- What is the Waiver Service?