Under the Trip Search tab, enter the record locator (example: A1B2C3) in the Record Locator field. Then click Search. Trips will display below the search bar if any matches are found.
Articles in this section
- How can Cirium send alerts on behalf of our email address?
- How does Traveler Profile Branding work?
- Why did my traveler receive a Trip Reminder?
- How can I update the Traveler Key in a Trip Alert profile?
- Where can I login to my Trip Alert Profile?
- What are some best practices for managing issues with Trip Assist?
- What if I forgot my Trip Center password?
- How do I add users to Trip Center?
- How do I change the branding or verbiage used for my messaging?
- What is the process for a traveler to Opt-in to receive messaging?