Under the Trip Search tab, enter the record locator (example: A1B2C3) in the Record Locator field. Then click Search. Trips will display below the search bar if any matches are found.
Articles in this section
- How can I tell if a traveler has opted into messaging?
- What if I forgot my Trip Center password?
- How do I add users to Trip Center?
- How do I add, modify, or use a Waiver?
- What is the Waiver Service?
- Why is my browser no longer supported in Trip Center?
- What is the difference between Trip Outcome Reports and Trip Assist Reports?
- What is Trip Outcome Reporting?
- What are Trip Assist Reports?
- How do I use Batch Actions within Trip Center?