When the traveler registers for a new Trip Alert profile, they may encounter an error message that says "Username is already being used." This error message means that the username chosen is already associated with an existing profile in our system under another Trip Agency account. Please advise the traveler to choose a unique username since the traveler's email address is already in use.
Articles in this section
- How can I tell if a Traveler has responded to the Opt-in invitation?
- How can I resend an Opt-in invitation in Agent Advantage
- How can Cirium send alerts on behalf of our email address?
- How are Traveler Profiles created?
- How do I archive or delete a Trip Group?
- What are Trip Assist Resolution Reports?
- Do Trip Assist Issues Auto Expire?
- How do I cancel a Trip?
- How do I add an Agent At-Risk Email?
- What is a Trip Group Owner?