When the traveler registers for a new Trip Alert profile, they may encounter an error message that says "Username is already being used." This error message means that the username chosen is already associated with an existing profile in our system under another Trip Agency account. Please advise the traveler to choose a unique username since the traveler's email address is already in use.
Articles in this section
- How are Traveler Profiles created?
- How do I archive or delete a Trip Group?
- What are Trip Assist Resolution Reports?
- Do Trip Assist Issues Auto Expire?
- How do I cancel a Trip?
- How do I add an Agent At-Risk Email?
- What is a Trip Group Owner?
- How to update the ‘Send Traveler Alerts’ field at Trip Group level
- How can I update the Traveler Key in a Trip Alert profile?
- What is MCT and can I change its setting?