When the traveler registers for a new Trip Alert profile, they may encounter an error message that says "Username is already being used." This error message means that the username chosen is already associated with an existing profile and/or travel company in our system under another Trip Agency account. Please advise the traveler to choose a unique username to something different from their email address since the traveler's email address is already in use.
Articles in this section
- How do I enable or disable Trip Reminders?
- How can I remove users from the Assignee list in Trip Assist Issue Search?
- How can Cirium send alerts on behalf of our email address?
- How are Traveler Profiles created?
- How do I archive or delete a Trip Group?
- How does Traveler Profile Branding work?
- How do I add an Agent Trip Alert Email?
- How to enable Traveler Trip Alerts at the Trip Group level
- Why did my traveler receive a Trip Reminder?
- How can I update the Traveler Key in a Trip Alert profile?