Agent Advantage currently does not support multiple email addresses on a trip alert profile. However, you can include the additional email address in the PNR before it is sent over to the FlightStats system. They will need to opt-in and create their own trip alert profile to receive the messaging that the traveler also receives.
Articles in this section
- What is a Trip Group Owner?
- Trips - How to update the field ‘Send Traveler Alerts’ at group level
- How can I update the Traveler Key in a Trip Alert profile?
- What is MCT and can I change its setting?
- How do I add admin users to Agent Advantage?
- What is the CUSTOMER_ID?
- What is a Trip Reference Number?
- How do I reprocess itineraries?
- What is my default alert configuration settings?
- Do you support schedule change alerts?