Trip Center currently does not support multiple email addresses belonging to different people on a single Trip Alert profile. However, you can include the additional email address in the PNR before it is sent over to our system. They will need to opt-in and create their own trip alert profile to receive the messaging that the traveler also receives.
Articles in this section
- How can Cirium send alerts on behalf of our email address?
- How does Traveler Profile Branding work?
- Why did my traveler receive a Trip Reminder?
- How can I update the Traveler Key in a Trip Alert profile?
- Where can I login to my Trip Alert Profile?
- What are some best practices for managing issues with Trip Assist?
- What if I forgot my Trip Center password?
- How do I add users to Trip Center?
- How do I change the branding or verbiage used for my messaging?
- What is the process for a traveler to Opt-in to receive messaging?