Agent Advantage currently does not support multiple email addresses on a Trip Alert profile. However, you can include the additional email address in the PNR before it is sent over to our system. They will need to opt-in and create their own trip alert profile to receive the messaging that the traveler also receives.
Articles in this section
- How can I tell if a Traveler has responded to the Opt-in invitation?
- How can Cirium send alerts on behalf of our email address?
- How are Traveler Profiles created?
- How do I archive or delete a Trip Group?
- What are Trip Assist Resolution Reports?
- Do Trip Assist Issues Auto Expire?
- How do I cancel a Trip?
- How do I add an Agent At-Risk Email?
- What is a Trip Group Owner?
- How to update the ‘Send Traveler Alerts’ field at Trip Group level
Article is closed for comments.