Users can't be removed from the system, but these profiles can be marked as inactive. To keep your user list more manageable you could also change the username and email address associated with these profiles instead of creating new user profiles for future agents.
Articles in this section
- How can I tell if a Traveler has responded to the Opt-in invitation?
- How can I resend an Opt-in invitation in Agent Advantage
- How can Cirium send alerts on behalf of our email address?
- How are Traveler Profiles created?
- How do I archive or delete a Trip Group?
- What are Trip Assist Resolution Reports?
- Do Trip Assist Issues Auto Expire?
- How do I cancel a Trip?
- How do I add an Agent At-Risk Email?
- What is a Trip Group Owner?