Users can't be removed from the system, but these profiles can be marked as inactive. To keep your user list more manageable you could also change the username and email address associated with these profiles instead of creating new user profiles for future agents.
Articles in this section
- What are Trip Assist Resolution Reports?
- Do Trip Assist Issues Auto Expire?
- How do I cancel a Trip?
- How do I add an Agent At-Risk Email?
- How do I archive a Trip Group?
- What is a Trip Group Owner?
- How to update the ‘Send Traveler Alerts’ field at Trip Group level
- How can I update the Traveler Key in a Trip Alert profile?
- What is MCT and can I change its setting?
- How do I add admin users to Agent Advantage?