Unfortunately, Trip Alert profiles are not linked to one specific group in our database. Traveler Keys are also encrypted in our database for required security measures. This prevents the ability to do a wildcard search such as on the domain address. However, upon request, we can provide a list of Traveler Profiles by email domain under your account to you. Please contact our Help Desk for assistance.
Articles in this section
- How do I enable or disable Trip Reminders?
- How can I remove users from the Assignee list in Trip Assist Issue Search?
- How can Cirium send alerts on behalf of our email address?
- How are Traveler Profiles created?
- How do I archive or delete a Trip Group?
- How does Traveler Profile Branding work?
- How do I add an Agent Trip Alert Email?
- How to enable Traveler Trip Alerts at the Trip Group level
- Why did my traveler receive a Trip Reminder?
- How can I update the Traveler Key in a Trip Alert profile?