You can exchange foreign currency at most major international airports. This service may not be available at smaller domestic airports. You may wish to consider exchanging currency in advance of your trip or using alternate means of payment (examples: debit card, credit card, traveler's check, etc.).
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between an airport terminal and a concourse?
- What are the airport parking fees?
- What is the airport tax?
- Are there storage lockers at the airport?
- Can I exchange foreign currency at the airport?
- Do you have information about traveling with children?
- Can you provide information about traveling while pregnant?
- Do you have information about traveling with a wheelchair or scooter?
- Can I travel with an electronic cigarette?
- Can you help me with a car rental?