For the safety and security of the traveling public, TSA, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and/or airlines have prohibited certain items from being brought onto airplanes in carry-on and/or checked bags. Please see:
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between an airport terminal and a concourse?
- What are the airport parking fees?
- What is the airport tax?
- Are there storage lockers at the airport?
- Can I exchange foreign currency at the airport?
- Do you have information about traveling with children?
- Can you provide information about traveling while pregnant?
- Do you have information about traveling with a wheelchair or scooter?
- Can I travel with an electronic cigarette?
- Can you help me with a car rental?