It's wise to check it starting 3-4 hours before your departure (or sooner) and every 30 minutes until you leave for the airport. If the delay index is high, you should check to see if your flight is affected and adjust your timing for your trip to the airport accordingly.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between an airport terminal and a concourse?
- What are the airport parking fees?
- What is the airport tax?
- Are there storage lockers at the airport?
- Can I exchange foreign currency at the airport?
- Do you have information about traveling with children?
- Can you provide information about traveling while pregnant?
- Do you have information about traveling with a wheelchair or scooter?
- Can I travel with an electronic cigarette?
- Can you help me with a car rental?