We begin with the airport's departure on-time performance and take into account the severity of delay and cancellations. We measure delays and cancellations that have occurred at the airport over the last 2 hours and factor in schedule changes for flights departing within the upcoming hour to calculate delay index on a scale from 0 (very low or no delays) to 5 (severe disruptions to departing flights).
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between an airport terminal and a concourse?
- What are the airport parking fees?
- What is the airport tax?
- Are there storage lockers at the airport?
- Can I exchange foreign currency at the airport?
- Do you have information about traveling with children?
- Can you provide information about traveling while pregnant?
- Do you have information about traveling with a wheelchair or scooter?
- Can I travel with an electronic cigarette?
- Can you help me with a car rental?