The delay index score ranges in value from 0 to 5. The higher the number, the more likely it is that your departure will be disrupted by delays or cancellations. For example, a 5 represents severely impacted departure conditions - many cancellations and delays. A score of 1 indicates few cancellations and departure delays.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between an airport terminal and a concourse?
- What are the airport parking fees?
- What is the airport tax?
- Are there storage lockers at the airport?
- Can I exchange foreign currency at the airport?
- Do you have information about traveling with children?
- Can you provide information about traveling while pregnant?
- Do you have information about traveling with a wheelchair or scooter?
- Can I travel with an electronic cigarette?
- Can you help me with a car rental?