The delay index is a forecast of departure disruption at the airport. Specifically, it represents a score of the short-term, on-time, departure on-time performance at an airport adjusted for delay severity and cancellations.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between an airport terminal and a concourse?
- What are the airport parking fees?
- What is the airport tax?
- Are there storage lockers at the airport?
- Can I exchange foreign currency at the airport?
- Do you have information about traveling with children?
- Can you provide information about traveling while pregnant?
- Do you have information about traveling with a wheelchair or scooter?
- Can I travel with an electronic cigarette?
- Can you help me with a car rental?