AEQP is the actual equipment type operated on a flight. The operated aircraft type may differ from scheduled equipment type published in advance by the airline in the flight schedule.
Articles in this section
- Why do some flight numbers contain a letter suffix?
- Why does Istanbul Airport still have FS Code ISL?
- Why is my old FlightStats.com user account no longer available?
- How to find a lost passenger at an airport?
- Do you have introductory videos for FlightStats.com paid features?
- How do I provide feedback on a map?
- Do you do custom data exports?
- Can you manually verify my email?
- The link in the verification email is not working. What do I do?
- Why am I not receiving the verification email?