Various flight status products will show gate times but not runway times. Our tools will show you both the gate times and the runway times. On arrivals, the runway time is the time the plane touches down on the runway. The arrival gate time includes the time it takes to taxi to the gate. On departures, the gate time is the time at which the plane pulls back from the gate. The runway time for departures is the time at which it takes off and includes the time it takes for the plane make its way from the gate through the queue of planes waiting to take off.
Articles in this section
- Do you have introductory videos for FlightStats.com paid features?
- How do I provide feedback on a map?
- Can you manually verify my email?
- The link in the verification email is not working. What do I do?
- Why am I not receiving the verification email?
- I can’t find the verification email you sent, how do I resend it?
- A feature on the site is not working correctly. Is there anything I can try?
- I have an idea or some feedback for your product. How do I get it to your product team?
- Does the new site support mobile devices? Is there a separate mobile site?
- Why do you require email address verification?