There are many factors that can affect a flight while it's in the air. Weather, air traffic control directives, congestion on the taxi-ways and more. The arrival times we publish are estimates give the best information we can get. We update that information every few minutes. We can't guarantee the accuracy of the information. But our estimates are rarely off by more than a few minutes.
Articles in this section
- Do you have introductory videos for FlightStats.com paid features?
- How do I provide feedback on a map?
- Can you manually verify my email?
- The link in the verification email is not working. What do I do?
- Why am I not receiving the verification email?
- I can’t find the verification email you sent, how do I resend it?
- A feature on the site is not working correctly. Is there anything I can try?
- I have an idea or some feedback for your product. How do I get it to your product team?
- Does the new site support mobile devices? Is there a separate mobile site?
- Why do you require email address verification?