Complete, accurate data is the cornerstone of our business, and what sets us apart from competitive solutions:
- Geographic Coverage - FlightStats provides definitive information for approximately 99.5% of U.S. flights, and better than 86% of flights worldwide.
- Completeness - FlightStats queries multiple sources to create a record for each flight, enabling us to offer a broader range of information (for example, gate information).
- Accuracy - We have invested heavily in the areas of parsing, interpretation and error checking, and we have developed the logic that enables handling of difficult issues such as cancellations, diversions and changing schedules.
- Codeshare Support - Our codeshare logic enables us to deliver flight information for both the operating and the marketing carriers, filling what is often a major gap in coverage.
Real-time data sources include:
- FAA ASDI Data Feed
- European Data Feed
- GDS (Sabre, Amadeus, Apollo, Galileo)
- Direct Airport / Airline Data Feeds
Batch data sources include:
- Security Information
- Health Information