Our data includes regularly scheduled charter flights, i.e. those published to our schedule provider. But special charter flights are not likely to show up in our data. As a general rule, we do not actively pursue charter flights for inclusion in our system.
Articles in this section
- Why do some flight numbers contain a letter suffix?
- Why does Istanbul Airport still have FS Code ISL?
- Why is my old FlightStats.com user account no longer available?
- How to find a lost passenger at an airport?
- Do you have introductory videos for FlightStats.com paid features?
- How do I provide feedback on a map?
- Do you do custom data exports?
- Can you manually verify my email?
- The link in the verification email is not working. What do I do?
- Why am I not receiving the verification email?