Seats & Internals (Seat, IFE, Internet, Phone & Connectivity) data is not supported historically, therefore cannot be included in a Trend search. The data surfaced is the current known aircraft fit. Using any of the Seating filters in a Trend search will restrict the returned data based on the aircraft's current cabin configuration, regardless of the selected date range.
Articles in this section
- How do you identify aircraft that have been built but not yet delivered?
- Why are there differences between Airbus and Cirium annual order totals?
- Grouping by seat fit data in Aircraft Summary
- Why can Seat and Internals data not be trended?
- How do you research In Flight Connectivity (IFC) equipment, and what is the coverage?
- Where do we source the data for IFE (In-Flight Entertainment)?
- How are Civil Turbine Helicopters classified in Fleets Analyzer?
- What is a Special Purpose Company?
- Does Total Deliveries Events (Scheduled) contain all scheduled deliveries?
- What data sources are used to track Maintenance contracts?