The Schedules includes non-stop and direct (one-stop) flights. A direct flight is a flight with one or more intermediate stops but no change of aircraft. This appears to be rare but exists for carriers like WN.
Articles in this section
- What is the effective and discontinued date?
- How can the timing of my scheduled report impact the date range expected?
- How do I identify direct (non-stop) flights?
- How do you calculate the distance between airports?
- How can I download all my reports at the same time?
- New Diio Schedule Detail Report
- Diio Mi and SRS Schedule Itinerary Builder Report: A Pathfinder Web alternative
- How do I find historical schedule data for airlines that have merged or ceased operations?
- Is MCT used in the Schedule Itinerary Builder Report?
- Can you tell me more about the Schedule Mapper tool?